A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. is one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Brand Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function: Brand Management
- Strategic management of the assigned brands to achieve the business targets including awareness, volume, and penetration
- Interact closely with the sales team to analyze the challenges faced by the product in the market and form solutions to address these challenges.
- Market Research tools to understand the brand health on a regular basis. Manage Business Development/product launches.
- Preparing SOPs / Manuals for Marketing Division.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (PCI and KPIs)
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Develop & Build the overall Brand Strategy. Marketing Plan and Product Positioning for the entire range of products and sustenance through various marketing tools.
- Coordination with agencies to develop and execute product Campaigns. Planning marketing budgets and meeting these budgets without compromising the impact of the communication.
- Strategize future growth for the company both in terms of sales and visibility.
- Research products and competitions by analyzing the market research data (the current and past industry trends, consumer behavior and requirements. market competitiveness of products etc.)
- HND/B.Sc. Marketing or related field with minimum four (4) years’ experience in similar position
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Innovative ideas on promoting product and ability to think Out of the box
- Good analytical skills and data-driven thinking to ensure good ROI for your marketing efforts Project management skills
Job Title: Sales Manager
- To ensure all sales enquiries are dealt with efficiently and professionally
- To maximize the sales and profitability of commercial vehicles and associated products
- Analysis of departmental profit on a daily basis, ensuring costs are contained and reduced and debtors are reviewed regularly (completing relevant reports within tight deadlines)
- Management of the sales team and sales processes
- Management and control of stock pricing and presentation
- To assist the General Manager in maintaining policy and procedure
- To coach and develop Sales Executives to excel in their role Maintain a strong relationship with the manufacturers
- Ensure the sales team deliver professional customer service at all times
- HND/BSc. Marketing or Mechanical engineering minimum of four (4) years’ experience in similar position
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have previous experience working in an automobile company or a proven track record as a Sales Manager
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent supervisory and managerial abilities
- Be highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload
- Must have an appetite for generating sales
- Professional appearance and strong communications skills
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge, and technical background.
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to:[email protected] using the job title as subject matter, eg: Marketing Brand Manager
Application Deadline 9th June, 2016.