Job Title: Photographer
- Work closely with our team to develop concepts
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (cameras, lenses etc)
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Direct participants
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
- Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods.
- Proven professional shooting experience
- Minimum of HND in any relevant field
- Eye-catching portfolio
- Proficient with traditional and modern equipment
- Extensive knowledge of photo manipulation, retouching photos, adding details, Photoshop, Capture One or other photography specific software
- Shooting, lighting and printing skills
- Competency in applying photography’s best practices and techniques
- Knowledge of production process for online publishing and various printing applications
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Photography degree or certifications and training in Photography will be a bonus
- Candidate must be available to work weekends and public holidays.
- Must live in Lagos, Nigeria
- Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Good relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Candidate must be fluent in English, Pidgin, and at least one major Nigerian language
Job Title: Content Writer (Intern)
- We are looking for a zealous content writer to assist the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties.
- You will assist in organizing campaigns and help the marketing team in developing marketing strategies.
- Your work with experienced professionals that will help you grow and help you with the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program applicants in marketing or related fields.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.).
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
Note: Shortlisted candidates should be prepared for an interview invitation at short notice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for Photographer and Content Writer (Intern) Positions.
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2017.