Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for the following personnel to fill open positions for our clients.
Job Title: Quality and Compliance Manager
The role will be to oversee the Company’s GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) unit, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance, risk, governance and policies within the company. The objective is to ensure the Company is compliant with international standards of conduct and operate best practice policies and regulations of its operations providing world class services. The Company has developed a number of operating procedures, in accordance with international standards regarding good practices that ensure consistency in activities carried out with the appropriate structure.
The role will lead the Company in obtaining and alignment to the following certification:
- ISO27001 – Information Security System
- ISO20000 – IT Service Management
- ISO22301 – Business Continuity Management System.
- Develops initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Manages day-to-day operation of the Program.
- Develops and periodically reviews and updates Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing currency and relevance in providing guidance to management and employees.
- Collaborates with other departments (e.g., Risk Management, Internal Audit, Employee Services, etc.) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution. Consults with the corporate lawyer as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues.
- Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures. Develops and oversees a system for uniform handling of such violations.
- Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance Issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Identify variations and potential high risk areas in securing adherence to standards and procedures as well as assess Data Centre, Disaster Recovery and daily Data Centre operations.
- Recommend corrective action plans and improvements in the resolution of non-compliance with standards detected through monitoring and auditing of processes and procedures
- Schedule and conduct quality audit inspections, analyze and review systems, data and documentation
- Assess the technical infrastructure management to ensure that critical devices are operating at optimum levels as well as the service desk to ensure customer requirements are met and provide successful customer outcomes
- Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Ensures proper reporting of violations or potential violations to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate and/or required.
- Institutes and maintains an effective compliance communication program for the organization, including promoting (a) heightened awareness of Standards of Conduct, and b) understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related policies and procedures.
- Works with the Human Resources Department and others as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as on-going training for all employees and managers.
- Monitors the performance of the Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
Qualification and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or telecommunications or equivalent. Expert in Operational, Risk, Quality Assurance, procedures and regulations is a must
- Minimum 7 years hands-on experience.
- Must possess demonstrable and measurable success in a similar role in a challenging environment
- IT Governance – COBIT.
- IT Audit
- IS Vulnerability Assessment
- Strong commitment to high standards and quality service.
- High level of integrity and ethical behavior – sets a good example.
- Good communication skills – oral, written, IT and presentation.
- Strong work ethic, endurance and ability to work long hours under challenging operating conditions.
- Proven “staying record” – no job hopping.
- Assertive rather than aggressive
- Highly motivated and performance orientated.
- Committed to development of team talent. Hands-on, performance oriented, practical and pragmatic, with a proven ability to “get the job done”.
Job Title: Project Manager
The project manager will be required to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project(s) that are being worked on. The project manager may work closely with senior management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
This is not a team lead role.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
- Write reports on the project for management, Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the project
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
Qualification and Experience:
The ideal candidate should possess:
- University Degree in a Project Management related course or cognate project management experience
- Proven working experience in project management in the IT sector
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
To develop and execute finance strategies that include compliance with all statutory and governance standards and policies.
- Implement accounting standards, process and disciplines to ensure reliable/accurate and timely delivery of required management information.
- Co-ordinate and manage the budgets and forecasting process
- Conduct business performance analysis and interpretation
- Monitor the businesses’ expenditure against budget
- Review capex proposals before they are submitted to the CEO
- Oversee the financial year end process
- Manage the external audit relationship
- Optimize the business tax liabilities and ensure timely submission of tax returns.
- Implement appropriate financial controls
- Identify key risks and implement internal risk management framework
- Manage the internal audit and Alexander Forbes insurance/risk management relationships
- Oversee the IT and MIS operations with a view to leveraging on technology to improve business operations.
- Business financial information management
- Annual budgets/forecasts and strategic plans
- Financial reporting for internal and external purposes
- Tax management
- Risk Management and Corporate Governance
- Information Management System
Qualification and Experience:
- Chartered Account /FCA
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience at CFO level (ideally in an FMCG industry)
- Good financial skills, particularly IFRS and standard costing principles.
- Proven track record in the development and implementation of broad financial, auditing and accounting strategies.
- A good understanding of the legal and regulatory framework in Nigeria would be ideal
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural national environment
Job Title: Classroom Teacher, KS1 and KS2
- Teaching inspiring, engaging lessons
- Ensuring every child makes progress in their learning in every lesson
- Planning and preparing high quality, differentiated lessons that provide both support and challenge as needed
- Establishing a safe, happy classroom environment that assists learning (including quality displays and sound behaviour management strategies)
- Marking work, assessing and providing high quality feedback to children to help them to achieve; target setting
- Reporting regularly and in detail to parents
- Developing students moral, social and personal development
- Providing pastoral care
- Engaging in professional development as an individual, with colleagues from within school and as part of the wider global community
Qualification and Experience:
- Qualified to degree level or above
- Qualified Teacher Status
- At least two years successful teaching experience in the classroom
- UK experience teaching the English National Curriculum
- A global outlook
Desirable Experience and Skills:
- Experience of teaching students with English as an Additional Language
- Experience of using a range of formative and summative assessment techniques to track achievement and progress
- Experience of using assessment data to set targets for children and to inform planning
- Experience of planning exciting, purposeful lessons that meet the needs of all learners
- A working knowledge of the new English National Curriculum framework and an understanding of how this might be adapted for use in an international school setting
- The ability to forge outstanding relationships with the individual pupils in the class
- An understanding of the needs of parents, particularly in an international setting
Desirable Personal Attributes:
- Passionate, enthusiastic educator
- Motivated self-‐starter; an innovative mind set
- An effective communicator
- Ability to be a team player, a collaborator – a trusted colleague
- Ability to see alternative perspectives
- Ability to lead – and to follow
- Flexibility and adaptability
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply