iConcepts is Nigeria’s leading multi-channel solutions provider of Mobile Interactive Communication Services. iConcepts applies its expertise in Mobile Messaging Technologies and its network of relationships with the Nigerian GSM operators, advertising and marketing agencies, media organizations and corporations in different industries to develop innovative marketing, entertainment, business and communication solutions.
Job Title: Senior Digital & Social Media Strategist
- Creates comprehensive social media strategies, defining programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all client brands.
- Performs high-level industry-specific research, deconstructing relevant case studies and uncovering insights.
- Leads and manages internal and external social media teams dedicated to all “non-paid” social media activities.
- Prepares and delivers social media capability presentations and pitches and has effective proposal writing skills.
- Experiments with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities (“marketing R&D”).
- Monitors social media trends, tools and applications, and appropriately applies knowledge to increasing client use of social media.
- Strategizes with and educates the client service team as well as clients on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all company products and services.
- Measures the impact of social media on overall marketing efforts.
- Implements and manages social media programs, drafting participation guidelines for brands’ engagement in social networks.
- Actively participates in client meetings; leads the presentation of social media strategies and tactics.
- Assists in the new business process for obtaining and onboarding social media clients, including garnering and preparing insights, strategies and recommendations for writing social media portions of proposals and RFP responses.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Job Title: Innovation Specialist
- Coordinate and provide support on overall innovation strategy and product roadmap, including formulation, design, planning and implementation in close collaboration with the Content Unit, IT and Business Development where applicable
- Coordinate and support development and testing of innovation products to strengthen and improve efficiency and effectiveness of iConcepts service delivery. More specifically, provide technical support for deployment of data-driven products and services –including negotiations with mobile network companies and other service providers.
- Train iConcepts staff and other end users, where applicable in the use of innovation products and processes.
- Document tested products and ensure effective sharing and generation of knowledge on mobile technology innovations in the entire business.
- Support iConcepts efforts to showcase successful product innovations at mobile technology forums
- Set up clear monitoring mechanisms for effectively launched products to ensure their continued performance throughout the product lifecycle.
- Proactively scout for new innovative ideas and opportunities in mobile technology
- Promote and incubate products contained in the roadmap to support the attainment of the business’ growth targets
- Identify opportunities for new partnerships and lead proposal development efforts with mobile network operators in collaboration with the Business Development Unit where applicable.
- Develop partnerships and network with local innovators, youth organizations, NGOs, cultural and religious organizations, the private sector, local media and academia to build and provide a space to nurture and test new and innovative ideas and build capacity.
- Advanced university degree in sciences, or other relevant disciplines, with training or requisite experience in Product Development in the Telecommunications industry
- At least 3 years of experience with demonstrated results in Project/Program Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
- Proven capacity to work with collaborative teams across different locations and with different technical skills
- Experience in budgeting and coordinating projects
- Clear upward communication and management skills. Results oriented individual.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Excellent team player with experience in creating environments that are conducive to team participation and effective coordination
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply