JC & Partners – We are a boutique HR and recruitment consultancy group, specializing in developing markets.
We are currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
- An internal control manager is essentially a watchdog in a company, division or department.
- His basic responsibilities are to develop policies and procedures, ensure their implementation and monitor compliance.
- In essence, the internal control manager helps keep a company from engaging in potentially illegal or unethical activities that could get it into hot water.
- Suitable for someone young and dynamic with previous working experience in the big 4 auditing firms
- Minimum Second Class Upper Degree from a reputable University in Finance/Accounting, Economics/Business Administration or any related field.
- Must hold a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, or ACMA).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills. Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong analytical background
- Experience of managing a number of simultaneous tasks and projects by prioritizing effectively and monitoring progress.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service.
- Minimum of 3-5 years post-NYSC relevant professional experience in accounting or audit related functions with a Capital Markets Operator or Financial Institution.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and solve problems
Job Title: Country Lead
- The Country Lead will be responsible for clearly positioning our technology, platform and products for our sales team, clients and the market.
- This individual’s responsibilities will include defining product positioning, developing the go-to market strategy and executing the plan across the organization while monitoring business metrics and adapting strategies when necessary.
- It will be critical for this person to be able to effectively manage multiple priorities and product lines, with a critical focus on revenue generation, inventory acquisition and product adoption.
- The products this position will support are performance advertising, conversion tracking, Video, Regular banners (splash, text, native), audience segments/targeting, operator inventory etc.
- The Country Lead role is a highly visible position that will require extensive cross-functional collaboration across all levels of the entire organization from Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Product Specialists and Design teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field in an accredited university.
- A related Post graduate degree/Certification.
- Good negotiation/deal closing skills. Entrepreneurial ability to manage the affairs of the Unit.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills.
- Creative approach to up-selling to an existing client base and generating new business.
- 5 years of business experience, at least 3 years in a leadership role with a team.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Internet marketing on either client or agency side.
- At least 2 years in direct supervisory role.
- Advanced Knowledge of the Digital Ecosystem and Mobile Advertising.
- Experience in a digital agency will be an advantage.
- Strong agency relationships.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in project planning and management of key internal and external stakeholders/vendors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter/CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2016.