St. Nicholas Hospital is a multi-specialist private hospital located in the heart of Lagos, Nigeria. It was founded in 1968 by the chairman Chief Dr M.A Majekodunmi.
Over the years it has grown to become one of Nigeria’s leading hospitals, providing reliable, effective and high quality healthcare for all patients. St. Nicholas hospital has achieved this by attracting highly trained doctors, nurses and support staff and investing in state-of-the art equipment and laboratory services.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
- The candidates must have HND or B.Sc Degree in Finance or other related discipline with 5 – 7 years post qualification experience.
- Membership of one professional accounting body either ICAN, ACCA or ICMA is compulsory.
Job Title: Supervisor, House Keeping
- The candidates ate expected to be graduates of Hotel and Catering Management and/or should have 5 – 10 years post qualification experience in House-keeping preferably in Hospital environment.
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- The candidates must have HND or B.Sc Degree in Social Sciences or other related discipline with 3-5 years post qualification experience.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Facilities Officer
- The candidates must have HND or B.Sc Degree in Estate Management or other related discipline with 3 – 5 years post qualification experience.
- Membership of the Nigeria Institute of Estate Surveyors will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Consultant Radiologist
The candidate must be a Fellow or Member of the Royal College of Radiologists, the National Postgraduate Medical College or the West African College of Surgeons (Radiology) and have at least 3 years post qualification experience
Salary and conditions of service
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of credentials to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The address below:
The General Manager,
St. Nicholas Hospital,
P.O. Box 3015,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 18th February, 2016.