Save the Children works in 120 countries. We save children’s lives. We fight for their rights. We help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children is working in Nigeria because one in five children in Nigeria dies before their fifth birthday. About 40% of children miss out on school and have to work to survive while nearly 2 million children have lost one or both parents to an AIDS-related disease.
Save the Children has had a permanent presence in Nigeria since 2001, and is today a strong, recognized voice for children’s rights. We focus on health and nutrition, education, hunger and livelihoods, child rights governance and child protection. We work closely with partners to develop sustainable, replicable solutions to ensure that children receive decent basic necessities of life to reach their potential.
The following job vacancies are available at Save the Children Nigeria:
- Knowledge Management Adviser, CDGP
- Government Liaison Specialist
- Social Accountability Coordinator-Lagos State
- Child Health Advisor- Lagos State
- Logistics Officer Lagos
- Political Economy Analysis of Diarrhoea Control in Lagos State, Nigeria – Consultancy