Cummins Inc. – A global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 48,000 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 6,800 dealer locations. Cummins earned $1.48 billion on sales of $17.3 billion in 2013.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Graduate
Primary Location Nigeria-Lagos-Lagos-Island
- Manage pricing and kitting for the CF Mining Team
- Manage forecasting process and review as necessary
- Assist with cross reference enquiries
- Identify range gaps and action accordingly
- Oversee Urgent Parts Requests & feedback of ETA’s
- Assist the Mining BDM to ensure compliance from Mining on Site personnel w.r.l.
- Assist mining personnel with inventory forecast and control
- General Administrative responsibilities (presentation compilation, filing etc)
Provide support to independent distributors with regards to product forecasting, ETA dates, technical support, market growth
- Communication Skills – Verbal communication and presentation skills utilizing telephone and web technologies. Possesses listening and written communication skills. May not have sufficient opportunities to demonstrate all skills. Moderate support is required to apply the skills effectively in typical work situations.
- Sales reporting and forecasting – Able to accurately report actual and project future sales and margin results by a relevant segmentation (i.e. product line, territory, customer or market segment)
- Manage Execution – Solid understanding of how to manage execution. Manages the performance of self and others through the use of structured tools. Able to delegate effectively and regularly with solid support and follow through. Uses defined processes to manage execution.
- Market Analysis – Familiar with the primary competition in the market. Aware of regulatory, political, and other environmental pressures currently at work in the market(s) of interest.
Project management – Familiarity with the basic elements of each area of knowledge and its relevance to PM. This person understands enough to know when / if a given task or problem requires or could benefit from the application of the skill but is not capable of applying the skill themselves. This person knows when, where, and how to get assistance.
- Financial analysis – Applies financial analysis as part of their work. Has more than one year experience with analyzing financial data.
Understands what data is needed for an analysis and is able to gather relevant data. Is able to draw conclusion from analysis and effectively communicate the results with limited assistance. Able to use basic MS Excel functionality.
- Analyze issues – Some knowledge or awareness of how to analyse issues. Demonstrates basic analysis of issues and some application of logic and problem solving skills. Identifies the connection between different issues and problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply