Crystalhill Software Group is a innovative IT company that provides IT solution for thousands of companies within and outside Nigeria.
From providing SMS to developing Web application Software. Crystalhills Software Group delivers the automation, integretion and sophistication enables business and IT to perform like never before.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
- Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of software Products and Solutions with a software Development Team.
- Articulation of Deployment Procedure Documents.
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
- Develop, test, debug, implement and maintain applications for documentation and meetings management.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 2-3+ years of overall working experience building web-based software systems, object oriented programming, security models/implementations
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Familiar with PHP Frameworks such as Laravel, Zend II,Symfony, yii
- Excellent proficiency in source code management practices
- Experience working with complex software systems and troubleshooting of these Systems
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better.
- He must possess the ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Job Title: Senior Business Developer
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and finance.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Motivation for Sales
- Sales Planning skills
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- High Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Minimum of a B.Sc in a related course
- 2-3 years experience in a related discipline
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]