Crowdfolx Logistics has more than 50 years experience customizing solutions to meet unique transportation and logistics needs. We bring you the experience and expertise of the nation’s most well-known and trusted names in the transportation industry, United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit, along with the global footprint of UniGroup Relocation. In addition to our strategic alliances, Crowdfolx’s assets help us provide tailored logistics solutions around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate all organisation’s operations.
- You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Examine financial data/statements and utilise them to improve profitability.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s.
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources.
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns.
- Chalk out or improve operational systems, processes and best practises that guarantee organisational well-being.
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Proven working experience as operations manager
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skills
- First degree in Operations Management or related field
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th April, 2016.