Crowdfolx Logistics are the leading integrated logistics service provider in Nigeria, with rapid development.
Providing proper accounts for the company’s operations has been a serious problem for some time now, so much that the company cannot properly ascertain how much came in during a particular period of time, the total amount spent and how much was made as profit. This is a serious situation which requires urgent solution.
Therefore, to resolve this situation, the services of an experienced / qualified candidate is needed to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Operations Manager is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating all organisations’ operations. He/She is responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the ED and Program Supervisor, Reporting to the ED and serving as a member of the management team.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizational goals;
- Implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output;
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions;
- Ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties;
- Develop long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans;
- Develop, maintain and monitor all fundraising and accounting systems and procedures capturing all pledges, billings and receipts and for the recording of all revenue transactions;
- Prepare annual audit and be a liaison with all outside vendor;
- Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis;
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence;
- Managing day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable using QuickBooks, producing reports as requested;
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- Risk Management
- Serve as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing legal issues such as governing instruments, partnerships and licensing
- Oversee organizational insurance policies.
- B.Sc degree and HND in an management fields.
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Knowledge of tax and other compliance implications of non-profit status
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated Leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2016.