Crowdfolx Logistics – Our Clients in the business of manufacturing, shipping and logistics are currently expanding their line of services to wider market. In view of this expansion, they urgently want to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: External Relation Manager
- The applicant is required to demonstrate: initiative; energy; persistence; results orientation; drive; integrity and discretion; enthusiasm; and commitment to personal development towards achieving organizational goals
- External Networking and Representation
- Lead on the formation of effective partnerships within the development of organizational targets to increase the status and level of recognition and to influence the policy and practice of the company
- Ensure visibility and raise the profile of the organization among key stakeholders and clients, by organizing and attending meetings and maintaining professional relationships with strategically placed individuals within target establishment
- Work with key relevant partners to develop the project work-plan and ensure its implementation
- Lead in the management of the team and consultants that will implement the project
- Ensure quality and timely reports (programme and financial) are reported to the team leader
- Key lessons from the project are documented and disseminated
- Relationships maintained and built with relevant actors
- Timely and quality reporting of the project
- Relationship maintained and built with relevant actors
- Successful collaborations arising foreign investors and local partners
- Management of the organization’s project aimed at: increasing worthy clients through scaling up the implementation of projects
- Develop and lead in the implementation of effective strategies that will deliver the project
- Monitor and report relevant international and local marketing issues
- policy developments
- Build strong relationships with key policy makers and cooperating partners in order to influence huge profit returns in a strong position
- Information shared is relevant and timely
- Support Programme Director and others in the team to planning and implementation
Policy Advisor Role:
- Responsible for annual reports (or midterm if requested)
- Maintain contacts database
- Donor reporting submitted correctly and on time
- Successful implementation of funded projects
- Write proposals, in conjunction with the Programmes team, for further support
- Ensure implementation of the agreed project deliverables
- Minimum of a University Degree in ,Social Science, or Development Management or other relevant field of study from a reputable university;
- Master Degree is preferable.
Skills and Experience:
- Have significant experience of high level representation and strong presentation skills
- At least 5 years’ experience planning and human relation
- Must be able to satisfy stakeholders
- Should be able to work in deadline driven/results orientated atmospheres
- Strong people management skills
- Strategic guidance and planning skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in external relations especially in the area of public health.
- Ability to work well with others in team environments
Attitude / Motivation:
- Motivated personally and professionally to develop
- Willingness to travel as requested.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and suitability statement as a single attachment to:[email protected]
- The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE/LOCATION and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2016.