Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best talent for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best – we also provide the tools, training, and relationship-building support to ensure success for long term growth.
We’re partnering with Upland Software to find an expert to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intacct Administrator
- As an Intacct Administrator at Upland Software, you will be responsible for managing users and security permissions, system configuration, workflow management, and process design.
- You will collaborate with end users to identify system improvements and manage prioritization, implementation, and change management process for application changes.
- As an integral member of the Business Operations team, you will be instrumental in helping build a highly collaborative work environment with world class data integrity.
Desired Skills and Experience
Required experience and education:
- Good understanding of Finance and Accounting, with 2-3 years as a financial analyst and/or accountant
- Experience with system admin functions and proven ability to apply “self-help” to resolve issues with various system applications
- Understanding of SaaS business and accounting rules a plus
- Experience with Tableau a plus
- The type of developer we are looking for:
- We value a culture of excellence. We need developers who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
- An ability to quickly and eagerly learn new technologies
- A strong analytical nature
- Excellent communication skills with a wide range of individuals (in English)
- A collaborative approach to team projects
- A willingness to take responsibility for projects and determine their trajectory
- An ability to consistently meet deadlines even while running multiple projects
Total compensation is USD 60,000 per year or $30/hour for a full time position, 40 hours/week
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Our jobs are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
- To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations.