Crossover is an innovative financial microfinanance/mortgage institution offering various financial products and services.
Crossover Microfinance Bank is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Department: Business Development
Job Summary (Job Objective)
- To form and manage group of clients for the purpose of accessing credit from the bank and also to collect loan and savings installments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creates and manages new groups, Majorly women, for the purpose of accessing credit.
- Work towards achieving minimum of twenty groups within the first four months.
- Ensure that all members of each group make complete payments of weekly installments.
- Maintain good relationships with corresponding banks.
- Attend group weekly meetings for the purpose of collecting savings and loan repayments while managing new members.
- To prepare credit proposal for each structured group after the group eligibility criteria are met.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor degree or HND in a related discipline and has worked in a microfinance .
- OND/NCE with a minimum of 3 year group lending experience and has worked in a microfinance bank can as well applied.
- Minimum of one (1) year group lending experience is essential for Bachelor degree or HND holders.
Technical Knowledge Required:
- Excellent industry knowledge.
- Group lending Knowledge.
- Knowledge of competition.
Skills & Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Sound relationship skills.
- Charismatic personality/Good carriage.
- Teachable and Adaptable
- Integrity/Impeccable character.
- Sound credit, sales/marketing skills.
- Communication Skills.
Salary & Benefits
Very competitive. Above industry average.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th May, 2016.