Crowdfolx Logistics are the leading integrated logistics service provider in Nigeria, with rapid development. Providing proper accounts for the company’s operations has been a serious problem for some time now, so much that the company cannot properly ascertain how much came in during a particular period of time, the total amount spent and how much was made as profit. This is a serious situation which requires urgent solution.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Credit Risk Management Officer Job Vacancy at Crowdfolx Logistics
Job Position: Credit Risk Management Officer
- The Credit Risk Management Officer is responsible for making all decisions on risk management issues that directly impact the strategic direction of the organisation and shall have the primary objective to advice on any potential risks to the profitability or existence of the organisation.
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organisation;
- Risk assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business;
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors;
- Review if there are any pending credits to be cleared by the chief credit officer or board;
- Conduct stress and scenario testing and analysis of portfolio at global levels;
- Ensure all transactions have full and proper documentation;
- Ensure credit protection is fully understood and utilized;
- Ensure that accounts identified as problematic are placed on the watch list
- Ensuring proper actioning of credit reports
- Explore if there are any further possibilities of exploiting credit protection;
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation;
- Review if there are any credit limit excesses;
- Assess if all credit exposures are covered and mapped;
- Report all significant risks;
- Ensure credit risk reports reach all relevant parties;
- Discuss significant credit risks if any with top management;
- B.Sc/HND in Finance, Accounting and any related courses.
- Strong business acumen in risk management.
- ICAN, ACCA, is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in the same position.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, such as annual leave, double pay, and medical insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their currently updated CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only
Application Closing Date
31st of July, 2015.