MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
At MainOne, great ideas and thoughts find a way of becoming great products, services that turn to great customer experiences. We are perfectionists, idealists and pioneers of great products and services forever thinking of better.
We have corporate offices from Nigeria to Ghana to Portugal. International and home opportunities are available.
MainOne is a family. Join in and be a part of the change and the future that will bring about new ways the continent works and connects.
Credit Control Analyst
The Credit Control Officer is responsible for following up with outstanding invoices and WHT credit notes to the company and plays a vital role in the cash flow of the organization ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively in Main One.
Other responsibilities shall include the following
- Chasing debt by telephone and email and reducing debtor days.
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Liaising with the sales and accounts receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Working to strict monthly and annually collections targets
- Generation of ageing analysis reports and cash collection reports
- Chasing customers on WHT credit notes
Contacts: Sales team, customers and WHT collection consultants
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- Experience of working in a finance department with exposure to credit control.
- Results driven.
- Good Excel skills, a polite but tenacious telephone manner and
- Good systems knowledge. (Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX and SunSystems would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-4 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Professional qualification in accounting preferably ACCA/ICAN
- MSc would be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.