Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online marketplace. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of ecommerce and trade in Africa.
We serve an ever expanding customer base, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Creative Designer Job Vacancy at Konga
Job Position: Creative Designer
Business Unit: Konga
Reporting Line: Manager, Creative Design
- A creative Designer that is charged with the responsibility of ensuring that visual communications both internally and externally are brand compliant, visually engaging, exciting and attractive and keep up with the trends of digital communications according to global practice.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating engaging and visually appealing communications that should prompt customer engagement and translate to conversions.
- Creating visually engaging customized Landing pages for promotions, specialized categories or special events.
- Implementing designs through HTML.
- Contribute to development of initiatives that brings about high volume sales
- Sourcing and Purchasing of images online.
- Manage Brand Corporate Identity assets.
- Ability to create visually appealing designs for digital display advertising resulting in click throughs and conversions
- Editorial design and excellent marketing collateral design skills
- Professional brand design skills and brand identity design skills
Skills & Competencies
- Capable of conceptual design and creative solutions
- Confidence in developing a core creative ideas
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the ‘brand’ and ‘branding’
- Delivering ‘on brand’ & within guidelines – design resolutions
- Insightful and innovative
- Conceptual thinker
- Detail orientated
- Ability to balance and prioritise multiple projects with short deadlines
- Strong organizational / project management skill
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Work with little or no supervision
- Very Strong Portfolio
- Bsc/HND from a reputable Institution
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a creative designer
- A skills Test will be carried out for selected candidates
- Print design
- Digital design
- Mac knowledge
- Web skills
- HTML 5 & CSS 3.
- Cross browser compatibility testing
- Email campaign knowledge
- Design for Digital Display Advertising
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
24th of August, 2015.