Cradter Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas Services, Support and engineering Company dedicated to providing comprehensive Services to all sectors of the Oil and Gas industry Cradter Nigeria Limited is seeking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- Evaluate and interpret thoroughly all freight charges sustained.
- Develop and execute operational strategies to optimize customer service as well as economic results.
- Maintain warehouse physical condition through planning and executing new design layouts.
- Inspect equipment, issue work orders for requisitions and for replacement.
- Develop solutions to leverage Company’ s volumes and systems.
- Collaborate to provide steadily high levels of customer care service in cost-effective approach.
- Identify and prioritize logistics needs and convey suggestions to upper management for attaining efficient product distribution.
- Provide data and suggest solutions on product tracking, rerouting, costing, route analysis and usage alternatives.
- Comply with local, federal and state warehousing, material handling as well as shipping requirements through studying current and new legislation.
- Enforce conformance to requirements and recommend management on necessary actions.
- Perform safeguards warehouse operations along with contents to establish and monitor security methods and protocols.
- Control inventory levels through conducting cycle counts, physical counts and support inventory resolution process.
- Support the Base Logisticians to implement and ensure the performance of the supply chain on base level and ensure conformity with ACF procedures at each stage of the supply chain.
- Provide technical support to the base logisticians on fleet, warehousing, facility management, procurement.
- Support the ITC Officer, provide him and follow an action plan with objectives in the bases
- Support the Base Logisticians in submitting timely and quality reports
- Build the capacity of the Logistics team in the bases, ensure that all KitLog procedures are known and followed
- Build the capacity of Programmes team in working with logistics documentation
- Recommend IS and system users to develop and implement logistics systems changes and improvements.
- Manage and monitor customer EDI systems and MRP system (SAP).
- Contribute to team effort by achieving required results.
- Follow up and implement recommendations of the latest Logistics Assessment and work with base logistics teams to develop logistics systems and procedures
- Implement short term and long term action plans for logistics staff in the bases in line with the Logistics Assessment outcomes
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering or a related field. You have either started or completed further studies in Humanitarian Logistics or International Development.
- Must be Presentable
- Must be Physically Fit
- Must have a good general knowledge of IT, mechanics, communications, supply chain management & procurement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th August, 2016.