Job Title: Head of Information Technology
- As a member of the management team, make a constructive and effective contribution to the formulation of the company’s key business and service objectives and align IT strategies and operations towards achieving these objectives;
- Maintain an oversight and be responsible for the monitoring and control of all IT projects ensuring that compatibility and integration issues are taken into account.
- Responsible for the company’s information security policy and adherence to the requirements of regulatory standards in the Nigerian financial services sector
- Control the operational costs of the IT department, including the preparation, submission and monitoring of operational budgets that meet prevailing objectives and constraints;
- Ensure that the structure of the IT department and skillsets present within it are appropriate to meet the needs of the business.
- See to preparation of long and short-term plans, taking into account the benefits, costs, implications for hardware, software, systems and staff.
- Manage the IT department, ensuring delivery of appropriate service, support and information to all users in the organization including subsidiaries, including the agreement and ongoing management of service level agreements (SLAs);
- Optimize the utilization of resources in delivering and supporting the solutions provided;
- Determine the most appropriate design of infrastructure to support the business, taking into account prevailing best practices and technologies and emerging financial services sector;
- Through working with user departmental management, identify and agree IT priorities;
- Keep abreast of developments in the Financial Technology field in order to advise management of those w are relevant to the company and to maintain a coherent and cost-effective IT strategy in the face of technological change
- Ensure that IT and IS systems, infrastructure and stored data are secure against internal and external threats and position effective and appropriate measures for risk management and information security;
- Oversee provision of end-user support services, including help-desk and associated technical support services;
- Responsible for the implementation and testing of IT and IS business continuity to support the organization’s business continuity plans;
- Oversee negotiation and administration of vendor, outsourced suppliers and consultant service agreements and contracts;
- Manage department staffing, including resource planning, recruitment, professional development, appraisal and disciplinary actions.
Microsoft Servers, Cisco Security, Database (Oracle), Lync Server
Interested in this position, Click Here to Apply