Leaders Courier Services Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Courier Manager
- Sourcing for potential customers and maintaining key accounts.
- Supervising the picking up of bulk shipments from key accounts to final destinations.
- Overseeing bagging and debagging operational activities.
- Introducing, the company’s products to the market using different strategies.
- And using these strategies to maintaining/retaining the customers for maximum profitability.
- Forecasting of budget and its control Product channel designing.
- Monitoring of imports and export operational activities at international airport.
- Monitoring and control of inbound and outbound shipments.
- Developing and creating markets for freights and logistics services.
- Manages the order fulfillment process including order entry, administration, and shipping.
- Oversees the order tracking process and ensures orders are processed in accordance with the organization’s customer service standards.
- Ensures adequate inventory levels are maintained to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost.
- Require to liaise closely with all representatives from internal functions and sales offices to resolve matters on orders Require to look into escalated cases to ensure that all necessary measure are taken to resolve highlighted issues or complaints
- Responsible to look into possible improvements plans with cross functional units to establish preventive measures on process lapses
- Perform audits and reviews to ensure policies, guidelines and governance control are in order.
- Responsible for managing fleet of couriers on motorbikes
- Manage Last Mile Logistics
- Responsible for the administration of overseeing all the sales order processing procedure to ensure compliance and that all documents are in place
- Responsible for the management of daily order transactions and ensure smooth operations in the workplace.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum of a Degree in relevant discipline with 7-10 years of logistics management
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within the organization
- Proven ability to execute, multi-task, and deliver on commitments
- Equipped with at least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Driven, highly motivated, independent and adaptive.
- experience with FMCG/Third Party Logistics Company (like DHL, UPS, FEDEX, etc)
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Great learning environment and opportunity to become a professional.
- An attractive, fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment.
- Be part of shaping a rapidly growing online business.
- Salary is most attractive and very competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 21st February, 2016.