Cisco – The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide.
We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Manager
Requisition #: R1000991
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Business Entity
Cisco Sales is all about Inspiring Dreams, Accelerating Growth, Connecting Worlds, Recognizing Wins, Respect and enabling you to be your best. Does this sound intriguing to you? Welcome to Cisco.
- Come an join the dynamic fast paced West African team based in the vibrant city of Lagos. As the Country Leader you will be responsible for the sales organisation directly and the support organisation indirectly.
Role & Responsibilities
- Sales leadership
- Industry knowledge: Enterprise and Service Provider
- Direct and Indirect Sales Model
- Executing a country wide vision and strategy that delivers transformational value to our customers and partners.
- Develop, lead, manage and orchestrate the Cisco business, customers and partners in-country to drive profitable growth
- Drive growth in Commercial , Local SP, Public sector and Country Transformation business
- Orchestrate and align the different Cisco segments operating in-country
- Attract, retain, coach, mentor and inspire all employees in Country ,
- Establish and lead a Country Leadership Board representing all employees in Country
- Be inclusive and drive a diverse people strategy
- Align to the People Deal, where we offer the unique chance to connect everything, innovate everywhere and benefit everyone, and where we expect in return employee behaviour aligned to these same three pillars.
- Set and achieve stretch profit and revenue growth targets
- Actively manage and achieve Operational Excellence metrics
- Develop, enhance and strengthen the Cisco brand in Country representing all functions of the company; spokesperson for Cisco in Country
- Act as external point of contact for country, develop strategic relationships across entire ecosystem (Customers, Partner, Government, Competitors, Interest Groups).
- Develop government relationships with the key political leaders to drive a Digital agenda for the Country
- Shared accountabilities/interlocks
- BE Engagement
- Large Complex Deals
- Specialist and SE resources
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply