Tata International Limited [TIL] is a global trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 39 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas. As a member of the reputed business conglomerate the Tata Group, we pride ourselves in upholding the highest ethical standards in the way we conduct our businesses. Supported by a 10,000+ strong employee base, we are strongly driven by customer centricity, and have, over the years, formed strategic alliances and partnerships with market leaders that have reinforced our role as preferred partners in international trade and business.
Job Title: Country Manager
- Provide supporting environment for businesses in Nigeria
- Mentoring support to all business functions in Nigeria
- Administratively manage all small functions in the country
- To scan for new opportunity, new business areas till the time new business head joins
- Help in creating & mentoring local teams
- Act as mentor for all personnel’s in the country
Help find solutions to problems that are prevalent in the country
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to lead team
- Ability to build a connection to key stakeholders and establish credibility quickly.
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives.
- Ability to effectively lead a multi-functional team and operate in a matrix organization.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate across a distributed workforce.
- Willing and available to travel as required to meet business needs.
- Fluency in English and atleast working knowledge of languages spoken in the country of operation.
- Excellent understanding of local and regional economic and market dynamics, competitive issues, legal and statutory aspects as well as understanding and appreciation for the socio-political dimension within the region.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply