Mackenzie Stuart is working with a leading multimodal logistics company operating globally in multiple industries. They are looking to foster the rapid growth of several key verticals.
Job Title: Country Manager
- * Due to expansion, the business requires an experienced Managing Director level individual to help drive growth for their regional operations with leading verticals such as Fashion, Retail, Automotive, & FMCG.
- * Targeting new procedures & solutions across the specific target verticals in their multiple industries, and by internal operations too, you will utilise your high level relationships to help set the structures in place to secure sales growth and to align the business with the strategic intents outlined.
- * This position will involve fostering new relationships, taking final decisions on which to keep and which to cut, and generating new business to be fostered for the long-term.
- * The position will lead each country’s white and blue collar staff (circa 1000), reporting to the Regional Director.
- * The business is seeking someone with a background in Shipping/Supply Chain Management solutions at a senior operations, sales and commercial, level to control the regional SCM function.
- * You should possess at least 10 years experience in Shipping/Logistics, consistently performing to ensure sales targets are hit and the logistical aspects are satisfied on a day-to-day, and strategic, level, with blue chip organisations.
- * Ideally the candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills through prior experience on an International level.
- * Ideally the candidate will have managed a large sized P+L before.
- * Grassroots experience in a logistics environment in a number of different disciplines and locations would be highly beneficial.
- * The ideal candidate will be based in the Nigeria with varied language skills Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply