Country Manager – Heavy Machinery
ABOUT THE JOB
Our Client, international provider of heavy machinery, requires a Country Manager who will lead the business in Turkmenistan.
Company has successfully built the significant presence in Turkmenistan. The business evolves rapidly, and the company needs dynamic, diplomatic, growth-oriented leader to stimulate this expansion.
Candidates from CIS and Europe will be considered.
- Build effective long-term strategy and tactical execution plan.
- Direct and control business operations to achieve maximum profitability, productivity and market share.
- Take overall responsibility for the P&L and manage budget.
- Manage sales & marketing, service activities, aftersales support.Identify new opportunities on the market to expand dealership operations.
- Control dealership performance against targets and standards.
- Establish and maintain solid relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Drive the implementation of company mission and values.
- BS degree.
- 15+ years of experience in heavy machinery industry/with construction equipment dealers, western or large national businesses.
- Successful experience in all aspects of business: sales & marketing, P&L, strategic planning, dealer operations, organizational development.
- Superior leadership skills, ability to build strong and sustainable business.
- Effective networker and negotiator.Fluent written and spoken English.
Company offers excellent compensation package and full relocation support.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.