Fumman is a chemical service company that produces and markets chemical products. We provide chemical solutions to industrial water treatment problems and cleaning amongst other services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, production methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual production costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Candidates must possess at least four years relevant working experience
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s using job position as the subject to:[email protected]
Application Deadline 17th November, 2015