Coscharis Group Limited – We are a reputable conglomerate with strong presence in automobile (having franchise of premium cars/vehicles) and with business interests in other major sectors of the economy and recently, we have ventured into commercial agriculture
Coscharis Group Limited seeks creative, talented and result-oriented individuals who are focused and career minded. At Coscharis group, you will have endless possibilities of receiving technical, products and sales training(Locally and Abroad), career development and rewards for your contributions to the company’s growth.
Coscharis Group Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Executive Secretary
- We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support high-ranking officials in our company.
- It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks.
- The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive’s schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
- Executive secretaries must be quick professionals with great time-management and multitasking abilities.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Degree in business administration or relative field.
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply