ARM is Nigeria’s largest non-bank financial institution. We are a diversified and integrated asset management Company with primary interest in traditional asset management, and specialised funds across major sectors. ARM currently manages total assets of circa N727billion; has an AA rating from Agusto and Co. and was named Best Fund Manager, Nigeria by Capital Finance International. The Firm is regulated by the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). ARM is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria with offices across the country.
Job Title: Analyst
We are looking for a Corporate Strategy Analyst in our Real Estate Subsidiary with excellent spoken and written skills in French language. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following: ■ Developing the firm’s corporate strategy as well as monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and efficiency of this strategy
■ Monitoring the performance indices of the Business and Developing periodic performance management reports
■ Identifying and recommending new business initiatives / opportunities
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Assist with periodic update of the Firm’s business plan and reviewing growth strategy to ensure market dominance in key locations.
- Preparation and circulation of periodic performance monitoring reports
- Collation and analysis of performance data across Subsidiary Businesses across the Group.
- Conducting research and gathering data on resources critical to the successful entry into new markets in Africa.
- Develop business proposals and executive level presentations and reports to support analyses and recommendations
- Assist in the planning of corporate strategy sessions and subsequent development of group-wide corporate strategic plans
- Bench marking – conducting comparative analysis of the Key Performance Indicators with industry peers and emerging markets
- Assist with developing and nurturing counterpart relationships of strategic and financial nature
- Responsible for monitoring adherence to the Firm’s new business process template
- Responsible for updating the financial model of the firm
- Strong financial modeling and numerical skills.
- Good research, data gathering and analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Appreciable grasp of business issues (Corporate Finance, Real Estate and Hospitality, Emerging Markets) Generic Skills
- Must be able to speak and write fluently in French and English Language
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to details
- Should possess strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, manage time, prioritize to meet tight deadlines
- Exhibit high level of initiative and proactiveness
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 29th December 2016