Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our people.
If you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you’re ready for Deloitte. With 210,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world’s largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
Deloitte is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Manager
Reference Code: 116205
Location: Lagos State
Type of Position: Full-time
Firm Service: Financial Advisory Services
- Deloitte Corporate Finance team provides assistance to clients by employing a range of professional skills including Merger and Acquisition origination, deal management, financial advisory, capital raising, strategic and financial analysis, valuation, negotiation support, and restructuring.
- The ideal candidates will be involved with liaising and building relationships with financial advisors/investment banks, legal advisors, and other stakeholders on an agreed scope of work.
- We afford our professionals with the opportunity to grow and expand their skills and breadth of experiences while working as part of a high-quality practice and a global network of Deloitte professionals.
- Origination, marketing and execution of corporate finance engagements including due diligence, M&A, valuation and restructuring
- Ensure proactive and prompt response to clients
- Contribute to and lead thought leadership initiatives
- Take responsibilities for coaching and training junior team members
- Assist the Partner and Director in deal origination and new client development
- Ensure risk management procedures are promptly complied with
- Ensure that deliverables are of the highest quality within the agreed timelines
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade of second class upper division (2.1)
- Must have completed the ICAN / ACCA certification
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office â€‘ Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- In-depth understanding of the M&A transaction process
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and networking skills
- Must possess excellent presentation skills and able to pay attention to details
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good team player and ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times
- Able to prioritize work and self-motivated with a high level of drive and resilience
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience
- Strong financial background, commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Commendable working knowledge of key commercial statutes and regulations
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply