Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our people.
If you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you’re ready for Deloitte. With 210,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world’s largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
Deloitte is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Analyst
Reference Code: 116198
Location: Lagos State
Firm Service: Financial Advisory Services
Type of Position: Full-time
- Deloitte Corporate Finance team provides assistance to clients by employing a range of professional skills including Merger and Acquisition origination, deal management, financial advisory, capital raising, strategic and financial analysis, valuation, negotiation support, and restructuring.
- Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added services to leading corporates, PE firms and some of the world class most sought after clients.
- We afford our professionals with the opportunity to grow, expand their skills and breadth of experiences while working as part of a high-quality practice and a global network of Deloitte professionals.
- Perform financial statement analysis
- Assist senior team members in deal origination and new client development
- Contribute to thought leadership initiatives
- Ensure delivery of quality service to clients
- Conduct research as appropriate, to support other team members
- Assist in the preparation of reports on due diligence, M&A, valuation, restructuring and other corporate finance engagements
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade of second class upper division (2.1)
- Must have completed the ICAN / ACCA certification or passed at least the CFA Level 2 exam
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good team player and ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times
- Able to prioritize work and self-motivated with a high level of drive and resilience
- Minimum of 0-1 year of relevant work experience
- Good working knowledge of key commercial statutes and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent presentation skills and able to pay attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply