Metro Taxi is a subsidiary of The Philly & Mools Group, a conglomerate with diversified interests in the transportation, renewable energy, logistics, farming, and automobile sectors of the Nigerian economy.
Metro Taxi is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty
- Car Security & Maintenance
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts inventory.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:[email protected] Using Corporate Drivers as the subject.
Note: The candidate must reside in the following areas:
- Surulere, Apapa, Lagos Island Lekki and Ajah Axis of Lagos State.
- Come along with the original valid drivers license and lasdri ID.
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2016.