The Corona i-Teach Program, is a 21st century teacher development & recruitment program intended to attract our nation’s most promising future leaders into the teaching profession.
Corona i-Teach is a programme aimed at empowering and equipping young graduates for 21st century classroom practice, irrespective of their initial academic discipline. This 21st century teacher development programme intends to attract our nation’s most promising future leaders into the teaching profession. The programme will involve a 4 month wide spectrum core teacher and personal development training programme which will utilise various forms of training methodologies useful for adult learning and engagement.
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
- A second class upper (2-1) from a recognised institution in and outside Nigeria.
- Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed NYSC not more than a year ago.
- Applicants must be within 21 and 28 years of age.
- Readiness to embrace teaching as a first and preferred career option.
- No prior teaching experience required.
- Above average ICT skills.
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in a foreign language is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply