Steam Broadcasting and Communications Limited/Coollink is part of the AIM Group Holding Company is a Nigerian ISP and System Integrator with its head-office located in Lagos and a nation-wide presence: Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano.
Steam Broadcasting and Communications Limited/Coollink is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Executives
Location: Port Harcourt and Abuja
- Responsible for building business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Will be responsible for identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Ensure prompt follow up on all customer complaint.
- Ensure and maintain high quality standards by ensuring all Customer complaints are attended to promptly and with high levels of urgency.
- Seek regular informal feedback from customers
- Updating the Daily and Weekly Prospect Reports
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending trade exhibitions, conferences, meetings and educational workshops; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Responsible for Achieving sales targets
- Carry out needs analysis and recommendation of the right solution based on individual needs
- Ensure prompt and timely after sales follow-up is carried out.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc. from a good University
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Sales, preferably in an ISP company
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th February, 2016