Cookie Jar is the celebrated gourmet bakery that produces rich cookies, luxurious cupcakes, fine cakes, original pastries and inspired desserts. We apply unique creativity when fusing choice ingredients and pristine preparation to create these rich and famous goodies.
Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Initiate transaction and follow up with customers to sell or resolve problems, answer questions and correspondence, and complete reports associated to sales, orders, queries and complaints.
- Assists customers and arranges payment terms in accordance with established guidelines.
- Performs in a manner that will prevent errors and omissions.
- Prepares and calculates product sales, invoicing, commissions and other accounting-related functions.
- Creates and maintains computer files and queries for follow-up action.
- Prepare process, review and monitor various documents such as contracts and other documents.
- Contact current and prospective customers to sell and explain products, perform account rounding and solicit new business within the market area.
- Prepare and present proposals and quotes and recommends products based on customer needs.
- Attend to enquiries made on social media platforms as well as ensure optimum engagement.
- Should reside on the island or very close to the island and have strong social media skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with ‘Customer Service for Breakfast at Eros’ as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th February, 2017.