Jake Riley is an international consultancy that helps leading companies, public sector bodies and social sector organisations in Nigeria to build, improve their performance and tackle the challenges they face.
Our client, Nigeria Machine Tools is a large multi-disciplinary engineering and manufacturing company in sub-Saharan Africa situated in Osogbo, Nigeria about 300km west of Lagos. Nigeria Machine Tools manufacture machine tools, accessories and industrial spare parts. We have a 4,000-ton per annum grey iron foundry and also produce flanges and stud bolts for the energy and power industries. A range of Agricultural tractors are also assembled at NMT.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Expat General Manager / Chief Operating Officer
Location: Osun, Nigeria
- Nigeria Machine Tools is looking for an Expatriate General Manager/Chief Operating Officer to lead the organisation.
- Experience in Technical Production facility management and extensive hands-on machine skills and experience in a medium to large-scale metal engineering industry.
- B.Sc. MBA, and other Professional qualification /corporate membership of professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 20 year progressive related work experience in related industry.
Required Skill Set:
- Experience in medium to large-scale metal engineering is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English Language.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Leadership and people management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online