3R are currently partnering with a world leading FPSO Owner/Consultancy organization in Singapore to source a Contracts & Procurement Manager for their Nigerian operations.
Contracts & Procurement Manager
The role has the following responsibilities
- Take on high level development and implementation projects in relation to contracting & procurement practices & standards.
- Acquire and maintain expert supplier market knowledge, to develop the company’s strategy and develop new/manage existing relationships.
- Manage all aspects of the companies contracting and procurement function, including activities such as Purchasing, Expediting, Logistics & Material Handling (including team management).
- Take the lead in managing the contracting and procurement function, reporting to Project Management, General Operations Management and the Senior VP of Supply Chain.
- Provide knowledge and advice to contribute ideas for improvement of best practices
- Establish service and frame agreements across Nigeria.
The successful candidate will require the following experience
- Hold a Degree in a relevant subject (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience in contracting and procurement is essential.
- Any exposure to the FPSO market would be a distinct advantage.
- Offshore Oil and Gas experience is a must.
THE RIGHTS TO LIVE AND WORK IN NIGERIA ARE ESSENTIAL.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here