Energi Talent Resourcing (ETR) are experts in recruiting qualified, professionals and skilled people across the full life cycle of the Energy sector ( Oil & Gas and Power), from exploration, project development, construction to asset operations and maintenance. Our clients represent leading names, from I.O.C’s, N.O.C to specialist niche consultancies.
We offer permanent, retained and interim recruitment solutions with particular expertise in the up-stream Oil & Gas and Power sector.
Job Title: Contracts Manager/Specialist
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
We are currently working with an indigenous E&P company in Nigeria for an urgent search for a Specialist Drilling Contracts Manager.
Our client is a progressive and prestigious independent oil producing company with a global strategy focus.
- Responsible for managing, preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts that involve drilling projects, the purchase or sale of goods or services such as equipment, materials, supplies, or products.
- Serve as an expert on tasks, delivering them within specified time and defined expectation
- Develop, review and approve all contracts and procurement documentation prior to issue.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipts and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects
- Manage auditable contract files.
- Prepare and handle on-going issue, disputes and change management with the help of other departments
- Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.)
- Support Business Development to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- On all standard and nonstandard contracts, provide redlined recommendations and often negotiate directly with customer until consensus has been reached
- Responsible for day-to-day contracts support and contracts strategy.
- Promote and ensure compliance with all business processes and procedures.
- Develop Tender strategies and timelines in conjunction with all other Departments.
- Develop & maintain strategic relationships with key contractors.
- Supervise Supply Chain Coordinators & Supply Chain Analysts.
- Responsible for review and negotiation and of all client and supplier contracts. –
- Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters
- Provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies
- Ensure integrity of insurances. Manage rate negotiations, claims / variations, agreements, contract amendments.
- 10+ years of experience in drilling industry
- Competence in multi-disciplinary maintenance and operations activities with good leadership, interpersonal skills and personnel management.
- Willingness to participate in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with NAPIMS and government liaison
- Experience with setting up rig and service contracts
- Based in Lagos and available for an immediate employment
For more information on this role please forward a copy of your cv to [email protected]
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply