Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for qualified candidates for our client who is a Multinational FMCG Organization, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Continuous Improvement Manager
Category: Middle level Management (Lagos)
Sector: FMCG / Consumer Durable / Industry
Reports To: General Manager
- A continuous improvement manager will be responsible for coordinating multiple processes in a company and also responsible for ensuring a high level of performance and making improvements to existing processes.
- Handle in-house training on CI tools and methodologies and guide employees, support CI initiatives and company teams post event for completing action items
- Perform post mortem meetings after events and address to-do list items, offer weekly report on company activities to the management team.
- Review Company’s business processes for enhancing effectiveness and benchmark with Industry Best Practice.
- Lead continuous improvement project teams on strategic projects within plant operations.
- Assess processes with set up continuous improvement techniques for performance optimization.
- Lead team meetings, document clear actions and enable timeline achievement and handle information with parties during feedback sharing and drive enhancements
- Train and mentor on Lean concepts to employees throughout organization.
- Create periodic format presentations on company implementation progress to management.
- Offer technical expertise to company on statistics, Six Sigma methodology, tools and practices. Assist departmental improvements.
- Set up standard work on best practices and update system on identified enhancements.
- Lead company’s Continuous Improvement Program.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Business, Finance, or other related fields.
- Must be a result-oriented “change agent” who can understand different points of view and effectively manage big-picture and tactical execution.
- Able to understand costing standards, analyze data, identify gaps and generate solutions
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with various levels of the organization to maintain relationships and gain alignment to achieve the Business Unit’s goals.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, project management, team leadership, process orientation, and influencing/conflict management skills.
- Already certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or candidate possesses the ability to complete training and become certified in role
- At least 3years of relevant work experience. Ideal candidate would have past experience in process improvement or continuous improvement (TPM / Lean Mfg.) roles
- Analytical Skills
- Communication & Leadership Skills
- Ability to work with a team of diverse backgrounds.
- Collaborative Skills
- Influencing Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online