iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price.
Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and movies from all over the globe. Shows from Hollywood and Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai, Thailand and Tokyo… And imagine being able to watch it whenever you want, wherever you want, 24/7 on your phone, laptop, tablet, TV…whatever…all for less than the price of a pirated DVD. That’s iflix.
WE’RE A STANDOUT COMPANY AND WE DO THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY.
We keep it real. We speak from the heart. Our honesty shocks you at times and our cheekiness (not cheesiness) will tickle you.
Job Title: Content Quality Control Coordinator
iflix is on the lookout for an AWESOME Content Coordinator to join our team in Nigeria and support our amazing team of visionaries, disruptive geniuses, industry rebels and creative ninjas in building what will soon be the most engaging, and widely used entertainment platform on planet Earth. The Content Operations team tracks all content coming into iflix. Right from acquisition, all the way to videos up and playing on site. Do you want to be part of this journey? If you are a self-starter who can hit the ground running as part of an awesome team and if you have a crazy sense of humor with a positive outlook on everything…guess what, we want you!
- You will be involved in producer and distributor management so excellent communications is key;
- You will spend a lot of time working on video formats, editing, subs – anything video based;
- You will manage quality control before sending content for ingest;
- You will have to be passionate about TV show and movies;
If an ambitious world takeover excites you and you are drawn to the world of Content Management, we want you…We TOTALLY want you to be part of us if…
- You have an insatiable appetite for learning;
- You think change should happen NOW NOW NOW!;
- You are inspired far more by better ways of thinking, than thinking you should throw more people at a problem;
- You have the best interpersonal skills in SSA!
- You have 3 years demonstrable experience working in content quality control, in particular Nollywood content (spotting errors & documenting for correction)
- Good understanding of Pidgin English (written & spoken)
- With the need to move at light – nay, ludicrous speed;
- Your expertise goes wide AND deep;
The pace and size of what you will be building is unparalleled, and your ability to make your unique mark in this high-profile arena will be passionately encouraged. If this sounds like you, and you then we want to hear from you immediately. Drop everything and apply… like, now! Let’s play.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply