At Emerging Platforms we are passionate about identifying problems and matching them with innovative and bold solutions. Driven by a passion for excellence, we deliver innovative solutions that satisfy our customers diverse needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Supervisor, Content Production
- This role Oversees all aspects of content production from Preproduction stage, Production stage to Post-production stage.
- Oversees the day-to-day running of shoots
- Determine what’s needed for each scene within budget, arrange for equipment and buy film and supplies (when needed).
- Ensures proper visual analysis of the scripts to be produced
- Coordinates the crew and works with the instructional designer to make sure each scene is set up and shot to match the vision of the script.
- Monitors entire studio Processes to produce best video outputs
- Coordinates allocation of facilitators to studios on the basis of lecture content.
- Ensures best outputted videos.
- Being a critical eye and part of quality control is important throughout postproduction.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the multi-media field
- A Degree in Multi-Media or other related courses Professional courses in TV or Film
- Should have in-depth knowledge of lighting techniques and how to achieve them
- Must have considerable industry experience
- Must pay precise attention to detail
- Should have good color vision
- Should know about health and safety legislation and procedures
- Production is an added advantage
- Good technical knowledge of digital processes
- Should know all about camera equipment
- Should know about Editing and graphics animation
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the Publishing device
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with topic “Content production supervisor”.