Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Help with formulating the content strategy for Coliseum
- Identify content integration points within existing marketing processes.
- Manage the total content lifecycle from idea-generation to execution.
- Copy and edit all contributed content.
- Create guides, tips and other content assets for Coliseum.
- Leverage partnerships with other content creators to grow the content of Coliseum.
- Develop working relationships with bloggers and social press.
- Promote channel to content across digital channels: Twitter, Facebook, Youtube etc.
- Track content performance from start to finish using tools such as Google Analytics
- Suggest/make adjustments to landing pages, emails, titles, etc to optimize inbound lead performance.
- Manage the team of content developers.
- Optimize content to increase engagement rates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, English or other related field.
- Must be a good and current writer.
- Strong command of the English language – punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Must have good project management skills
- Must be able to work with others and build relationships.
- Must be fashion upwards and understand fashion trends and be able to generate stimulating content.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with SEO a big plus.
- Highly creative individual.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the email.