Contact Centre Support Professionals Limited – We specialize in best practice human capital development, outsourcing, and recruitment, services for corporate workforce. We are International partners with Service Quality Institute USA: The “The Global Leader in Customer Service” and The Management Awarding organization UK (ATHE).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Bodija- Ibadan
- You would be expected to generate new customers for CCSP and convert existing to customers.
- Candidate must be result-driven, creative, innovative, and committed to high standards of performance.
- You may be expected to work on weekends and public holidays as the case may be and as agreed with your departmental head.
- Self-Generation of new customers for the Company
- Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution, features and specifications.
- Comprehensive performance reporting on business development initiatives including the preparation of customer call reports and weekly activity reports
- Plan approaches and pitches and Achieve Targets
- Participate as a business trainer of the organizations Products and services.
- Representing the brand as a keynote speaker in open seminars and sales events
- Presentation and demonstration of relevant products and services to potential customers as part of the sales effort.
- Great coaching and career counseling skills
- B.Sc/ HND in any discipline.
- Excellent Professional appearance and Socially adept
- Current year Graduates with excellent public speaking skills
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Customer Service, Contact center and Social media are added advantage.
- Excellent persuasive and communication skills
- Good potentials for administrative and reporting skills
- Excellent ICT Skills (Ms Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th May, 2016.