EBS Advisory are the leading ESG consulting firm to financial institutions in Africa. We specialise in Risk Assessments, integrating sustainability strategy into private equity investments and communication strategies. EBS are looking for consultants to join their team with a background in social science, social economics, environmental management and/or environmental economics based in Lagos for the position below:
Job Title: Environmental & Social Risk Consultant
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing project proposals, Scheduling projects and planning capacity
- Project management and project execution – data collection, liaison, engagement, site visits, research
- Report writing, Quality assurance, Marketing and revenue generation
- Tertiary (Honours degree) qualification in Social Sciences, Environmental Science, Anthropology, Development Finance, Psychology or Economics.
- 3 – 5 years’ minimum experience in a consulting environment.
- Experience in Africa
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- A willingness to travel in Africa
- Experience in the financial services sector would be beneficial
- Experiences: risk assessments, stakeholder engagement, public participation, surveys and data gathering, IFC performance standards, PRI and equator principles
A clear performance review and bonus structure is in place, with equity options for successful promotions.