NEXTZON Business Services Limited – Our mission at NEXTZON is to help entrepreneurs build and transform businesses for phenomenal success. Our intent is to leverage Africa’s emerging markets, rising growth, value creation opportunities, latent entrepreneurial talent and overall innovative drive for the creation of wealth for all our stake holders as well as add value to the Nigerian economy through the creation of jobs. Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigerian and African regional economies.
Anticipated opportunities in the market place require that we add suitable persons to fill the underlisted position of:
Who at this job level; will be required to provide coordination and technical support to teams.
- 6-8 years professional experience and at least 5 years relevant hands-on experience in consulting.
- Expert in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Experience leading business process mapping and improvement initiatives.
- Education and certification qualifications to the responsibilities of the role, with PMP, CAPM certification a plus.
- Proven ability to create simple financial models and business cases; understanding of financial statements and financial structures; ability to support day to day management of project origination and execution; guide research and analysis efforts; management of existing clients, building and maintaining relationships with new clients.
- SME in Project Schedule Development and PMO Governance, with experience in advanced scheduling concepts and experience utilizing MS Project beyond basic functions.
- Strong data reporting and analytical skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for gathering and collating research data in intelligent form/ format
- Ability to operate at a strategic level
- Experience in the SME space would be necessary and a definite advantage
- Supervisory qualities and a good team player
- Researching external sources and other relevant databases to support company work
- Data analysis & preparation of presentation material for project / pitches
- Coordinating and implementing projects from end to end
- A first degree: minimum of second class upper (2:1) from a reputable and recognized academic institution.
- Candidates should be highly computer literate,
- A second degree, MBA, M.Sc, etc will be an added advantage
- Other relevant additional qualifications ( if required)
How to Apply