Concrete Logistics Limited is a concrete and construction service company and have operated in the Nigerian Market for over 6 years.
We have built a strong reputation working with many of the leading construction firms and consultants in the industry.
To us, a building project and service is more than just concrete and steel, brick and glass. They are investments made and dreams realized, representing time and money, sweat and tears. Reputations are made, Companies are defined, and a great deal at stake for everyone involved.
Concrete Logistics Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Construction Site Engineer
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives;
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site;
- Communicating with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress;
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors;
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines;
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site;
- Preparing reports as required;
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications;
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant;
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Liaising with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st July, 2016.