Sanod Integrated Services Limited is an emerging Information and Communication service provider with business strategies of localization and globalization, specialization and diversification, trust and customer-centric, quality and cost-effectiveness and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Training Specialist
Report to: Director Technology
- Plan, develop and coordinate training programs for District personnel in the use of on-line computer terminals;
- Provide resource assistance to District personnel in the use of computer applications; develop training and technology materials related to computer operations and applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and coordinate training programs for District personnel related to office automation and the use of on-line computer terminals.
- Develop training materials and technology materials related to computer operations and applications.
- Coordinate end-user training related to information services and mainframe applications.
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of computer resource files.
- Provide technical resource consulting to certified and classified personnel in the use of computers and computer applications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular attendance.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Developing and conducting training programs.
- Mainframe computer operations and related applications, including on-line terminal use.
- Provide technical training and assistance with mainframe applications and hardware.
- Operate mainframe terminals and peripheral equipment.
- Prepare and deliver oral presentations.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Maintain current knowledge of technological advances in the field.
- Work independently with little direction.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Public speaking techniques.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy. ABILITY TO:
- Plan, develop and coordinate training programs for on-line terminal users.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study;
- Significant experience in the role training;
- Excellent analytical prowess, with the ability to use data-driven analysis using technology tools available;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th June, 2016.