Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; Our client who is into IT Sector, currently seek to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Implementation Consultant
Category: Telecom, IT & services
Sector: IT / Telecom
- This role is responsible for implementing the enterprise technology solutions at large organisations within the region. Involvement is from solution design, architecture, and implementation, solution testing and go-live phases.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Solution Implementation – Implements project from initiation to delivery, attends milestone reviews, manages/mitigates escalations that impact/alter the vision of the architecture.
- Training – Responsible for training customers’ users, both super-users and administrators (train the trainer) and lighter system users.
- Support – Responsible for ensuring first line after-sales support, software upgrades and post implementation customer satisfaction.
- Software Development – May be required to undertake customization of software solutions to fit the clients’ specific needs and/or the specificities of the Nigerian regulatory framework as well as development of software improvements and/or additional functionalities.
- Project Management – Ensures projects milestones and timelines are met and the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Minimum of 5 years IT development experience
- Proficient is object-oriented programme (Java and .NET)
- Must have worked in Banking/Insurance Organization or IT Company that developed solutions for banking/insurance sector
- Candidates must have 5 Years of experience in Professional Software Development, good knowledge of subject area and solid analysis and communication skills, connecting technology and business problems to provide efficient solutions.
- Must have deep understanding of customers’ and partners’ business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
- Must have a Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years experience in Software Development.
- Work experience should involve technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
- Good Team spirit
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- Focusing on results and customer satisfaction
- Must have a proven record of rendering IT projects and delivering business value.
- Some business process skills or related skills.
- Proficiency in UML Design Skills
- Experienced in Enterprise System Integration
- Good Working Knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Good Working knowledge of Server Operating Systems
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming in Java and .NET
- JSP/JSF/ASP.NET Programming
- Proficiency in Distributed Object Computing skills
- Proficiency in Oracle and MS SQL Server Programming skills
- Good Mathematical and Algorithmic thinking skills
- Proficiency in Web Programming
- CSS3 Design
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online