The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria).
We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
Job Title: Compensation & Benefit Analyst
- Develop techniques for compiling, analyzing, preparing and presenting data, ensuring that salary structures, loan and other remuneration record are kept up-to-date, and ensure remuneration reports are compiled in a timely fashion.
- Keep abreast of relevant compensation legislation and best practice in order to ensure compliance.
- Be a middleman between staff and pension fund administrator, ensure all staff get functioning PFA account and their pensions are duly deducted and remitted.
- Contribute to the communication and implementation of all salary/ pay related policies and initiatives.
- Supporting several compensation and benefits projects such as job evaluations, turnover and other projects.
- Resolve day – to – day compensation queries from employees.
- Advise on state employment regulations which have an impact on benefits policies and suggest appropriate measures.
- Identify and determine the causes of compensation related problems and make appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure prompt remittance of pensions, PAYE, and other statutory deduction within the specified timeline after salary has been paid to all staff.
- Administer employee benefits programs such as retirement plans; medical plans; group life insurance plans; temporary/permanent disability and accidental death policies among others.
- Plan, develop, and/or participate in market and industry surveys. Analyze results of surveys and develop specific recommendations for review by management.
- BSc/HND in any management discipline, a numerate discipline will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role,
- Ability to work and communicate in a culturally diverse environment.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Sound judgment and ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent attention to detail and numeric ability
- Demonstrable interface (cross-functional) management skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel and specifically designed spreadsheets.
- Ability to effectively and accurately analyze data
- Excellent team management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, dynamic, self-driven and excellent negotiation skills.
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Interested in this position, Click Here to Apply