Jotna Nigeria Limited with more than 45 years experience in business in Africa is the largest importer of plastic raw materials and manufacturer of preforms and caps in Nigeria. The group also operates one of the largest soft drinks company in Nigeria, with its flagship brand La Casera launched 10 years ago.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the Compensation and Benefits Officer Vacancy at Jotna Nigeria Limited
Job Position: Compensation and Benefits Officer
1. Ensure total Compliance with the company compensation and benefit policy.
2. Add new employees to the Payroll System whenever a new employee is recruited.
3. Monitor time and attendance records.
4. Handle Payroll and the transfer of salary of employee’s.
5. Process payroll deductions for charges to employees by the Accounts department for relevant expenses
- Maintain and update payroll Records as per employee’s details such as, change in salary or allowances, absenteeism, sick leave, Car Loan or change in Account details.
- Monitor overtime to facilitate payment.
- Responsible for leave management.
- Create final settlements when employees leave the company permanently.
- Oversee pension and savings plans.
- Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
- Enter monthly overtime hours in the system for each employee
- Maintain employment files and records per company policy and legal regulations.
- Assist in communication and implementation of all HR policies and initiatives.
- Monitor the return of employees from vacation as scheduled and report to the department head if there are any delays.
- 3-5yrs Experience in similar field.
- General knowledge of HR process & procedure
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should Send application and CVs to [email protected]