WFO Advisors Limited provides Accounting and Business Advisory services to Ambitious Owner-Managed Businesses, Large Corporations and Not-For-Profit Organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Tax and Business Advisory and Company Secretarial services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on recent expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Company Secretary
- We are looking for a practicing Legal professional with experience in Company Secretarial Services and Legal Matters. Such candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized Company secretarial engagements.
- Providing legal guidance at meetings and oversee compliance in the areas of Commercial Law;
- Reviewing briefs and draft and perfect Company agreements;
- Providing Internal Legal guidance and counseling services;
- Filing of Returns and updating of corporate records of the entities at the appropriate registry;
- Assisting with Corporate Secretarial duties and ensuring maintenance of statutory books and records;
- Incorporation and management of corporate affairs of new companies being set up;
- Develop Legal commentaries on appraisal of agreements;
- Identify legal implications of transactions;
- Conduct Research and Legal inquiries;
- Advise on effects of and compliance with legislation;
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in handling Corporate practice with excellent knowledge of Corporate law and Secretarial practice.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should please send their CV’s to: [email protected]