99 Property Nigeria Limited is one top hub providing all the requisite services needed by the real Estate and property development industry in Nigeria and African as a whole.
Our entering into the market is to add value and transforms the real Estate Sector under the Rules and the Law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and managing by strong team of real Estate professionals.
99 Property Nigeria Limited is committed to providing a Caliber services which far exceeds Clients expectations.
Job Title: Company Representatives
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale;
- Act as a property manager and resolve any issues that arise with properties.
- Representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers;
- Making sure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both buyer and seller;
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
- Draw up tenancy agreement contracts;
- Collect or organise rent payments
- Writing Marketing Articles
- Sending marketing emails
- Meeting sales target
- Collecting information about a property and arranging for photographs to be taken;
- Visiting and talking to the sellers about their property and its special features;
- Monitoring sales as they proceed and liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents;
- Ensure properties meet legal and health and safety requirements, e.g. gas safety certificates;
- Advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy;
- Minimum of OND in a relevant discipline (Degree in Estate Management is an added advantage)
- The ideal candidates must be able to work with minimal supervision and be willing to pioneer the company from the foundation
- Applicants should not be more than 27 years of age
- Experience in successful marketing. Graduate of Estate management courses, ability to communicate fluently in English Language is very important.
- Basic computer knowledge (MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Power Point) are essential
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application/Cover letter supported with CV’s to:[email protected]